- Are there laundry facilities?
- Most hotels offer a laundry service, however it can sometimes be costly. Alternatively, some cities offer a Laundromats.
- What is the seating for the Edinburgh Military Tattoo?
- Edinburgh Tattoo tickets are generally in Section 3, however they are subject to change. Please refer to the seating plan at www.edintattoo.co.uk. Note: Different Section options are not available.
- How can I contact friends and family?
Most of our ultramodern motorcoaches now offer free wireless Internet connection. So, as you're enjoying your tour, you can share your experience with friends and relatives back home... and it's at no cost!
On tour, hotels will either have telephones available in-room or at reception. Any such call charges will be billed to your room.
A cell phone is often the easiest way to contact friends and family, however it can be costly. You should check international calling and text rates with your cell phone provider and disable data roaming. Alternatively, an international cell phone and purchasing a prepaid SIM card can help control yours costs.
- How is seating determined on the coach?
- Cosmos offer daily rotation of seating, which gives everyone a variety of views fairly throughout the duration of your holiday. Please note in fairness to all passengers, we cannot accommodate any individual requests for specific seating.
- Is smoking allowed on the coach?
Smoking is not permitted on board the coach. We do make regular stops along the way which allows you the opportunity to smoke outside if you wish.
- Is there Wi-Fi on the coach?
- Cosmos Coaches offer free wireless internet connection whilst touring. This allows you to browse online and share your experience with your friends and family back home. We need to highlight free wireless availability in coaches is not offered on local coach used for transfers or occasionally for sightseeing tours. Wireless service is not available in some countries and certain regions of other countries that do not have Wi-Fi service coverage. Downloading is not available on the coaches but you can do this in the hotels. Please check with the hotel reception or concierge where the free Wi-Fi is located in the hotels.
- Must I know native languages of the countries I am visiting?
It is not essential to speak languages other than English. Generally, Tour Directors are multilingual and will be able to communicate with the locals on your behalf.
- Are there bathrooms on the motorcoach?
Please be advised that our touring coaches are contracted from a coach touring company. As such, we are unable to advise whether the specific coach used on this tour will be fitted with a toilet. If there is a toilet on board, we are unable to confirm that it will be able to be utilised. This is due to the lack of disposal facilities in many of the destinations travelled to on our tours. We do, however, ensure our tours are planned with plenty of rest stops, so that clients are rarely inconvenienced. These generally occur every 1.5 to 2 hours.